How to Update Your Video Card Drivers on Windows 7
Video card drivers are important for all computers because they tell the operating system (Windows 7) how to operate your video card. Updating your video card drivers is sometimes required when one wants to run a game which demands a more up to date driver. It’s very important to choose the right drivers for your video card otherwise your computer may crash. By following these simple instruction you too can update your video card drivers.
1. Press the start button and go to Control Panel
2. Click on “Device manager”.
In this menu you should see a section called “Display adapters” click on it.
4. Then select Search automatically.
If Windows 7 found a driver, restart your computer.
5. To update the drivers manually, write down the name of the video card from the “Device manager” menu under “Display adapters”.
7. Search for a Driver or Download section.
8. Enter your video card’s information.
9. Download the driver to a location you will remember.
10. Run your download from the selected location and follow the on screen instructions.
11. Restart Your computer.